Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria has become a YouTube superstar. Bryan Renteria was born and raised in the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan is also a well-known YouTube channel dubbed EpicMunke. He has gained a lot of fame through his pranks, challenges and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr., the child who died born to Mayra Renteria. Following his birth, Bryan was put in NICU. According to Mayra's tweet, Bryan underwent an operation on the medical side in October 4, 2021. In the following post, we'll examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s tragic demise. Mayra is Isabel's mom. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her child. All over the world have been shocked by the news of his death. Bryan's passing has been reported via the website New-Deaths. Mayra posted her personal story of Bryan on Instagram in a post. She shared on her Instagram post that she can't wait to take Bryan home. I place my trust on the Lord and trust that he will provide him with the strength to get through this. The child I have is so robust! He's not terrible and neither am I awestruck about my son. My Bryancito is in my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerina-Piller

Emily VanCamp

Andrea Thompson